[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2013-08-23

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Mon Aug 26 20:00:32 PDT 2013

> (*) Florian R. - If new repo --> Include older versions!!
>
>     (*) Bjoern - Including older versions would expand the
>         repository and make the initial download size much larger
>         (might be scary for first-time QA members?)

Perhaps we could get a lot of the benefit of the older versions from
just a few of them.  We would not be able to locate a regression with
precision, but that could be a good tradeoff.  Of course, the oldest
version found in the bibisect40 repositiory and the earliest runnable
version of LibreOffice would be particularly interesting.

Terry.