Making deb from libreoffice source on Debian Wheezy

Krunoslav Šebetić kruno0407 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:10:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

I cloned git this morning and can't make debs from source,
'./autogen.sh' and 'make' do their job fine, but 'make deb-pkg' doesn't
work, 'checkinstall' also fails to build the pacages. I would like to
make deb files so I could install cloned git in parallel with 4.0.5, not
the other way around, I wont 4.0.5 installed normally and 4.2 do as
parallel installation.

I can install 4.2 with 'make install' but don't know how to remove
libreoffice installed with 'make install'|| ones I decide to clone new
version from git. This also forces me to have 4.0.5 as parallel
installation instead as primary installation.

So - how to make deb (like one downloadable from libreoffice web site)
so I can install 4.2 in parallel with 4.0.5?

Kruno