Unit-Test Query [GSOC: Slide Layout Extendibility]

Vishv Brahmbhatt vishvbrahmbhatt19 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:38:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

-> In the current build system,we have some config XML files at "*sd/xml*"
and their corresponding test-profile copies are at "*
test/usertemplate/user/config/soffice.cfg/simpress*".

-> And using test-profile at "test/user-template",'Package_unittest.mk'
creates a new copy at
"unittest/install/share/config/soffice.cfg/simpress/".

->  *Unit-test* refers to the files at "unittest/install" for further
checking/testing during build.

->So can unit-test directly use "sd/xml" as a test-profile and then create
a new copy at "unittest/install/share/config/soffice.cfg/simpress/" ? And
so that we can probably avoid duplicate config files at
"test/user-template"?

It would be great,if someone can guide me in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishv