LibreOffice Conference - Registration is now open

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Fri Aug 30 05:27:06 PDT 2013

Dear community,

in less than four weeks, the LibreOffice Conference 2013 will take place
in Milan, Italy. LibOCon is the global and annual event for the whole
LibreOffice community and ecosystem, with creators, adopters and users
meeting and gathering, exchanging ideas and thoughts.

After the Call for Papers has been finished, we are currently working
hard to prepare the schedule out of those many great proposals we have
received.

In order to help the organizers with their plannings, we today ask you
to register if you want to take part in this year's conference. This
helps us in estimating the amount of attendants and ensuring that enough
capacities are available for everyone. We also need this information to
send you last-minute updates via e-mail.

Registering is easy - just send an e-mail to

			conference at libreoffice.org

and state:

			1. your first and last name
			2. your e-mail address
			3. your organization/affiliation, if applicable
			4. your IRC nickname, if you want

Participation at the conference will cost 10 € per person, payable
directly at the venue, which helps the local organizers in producing
required material.

Looking forward to seeing you in Milan!

On behalf of the community
Florian