OSX at PowerPC: Dropping support - why?

Douglas Mencken dougmencken at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 10:45:02 PDT 2013

Well, I finally did it.

Actually, it's currently hard to support SDK 10.4u, because it is
incompatible with gcc-4.2,
so I decided to begin with SDK 10.5. Meanwhile, 10.5 also supports CoreText
at enough level.

Perfectly working LO:
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/manulix/other/libreoffice/LibreOfficeDev_4.2.0.0.alpha0_20130831_MacOS_PPC.dmg

About Box ;)
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/manulix/other/libreoffice/lo_4.2_git-about_box-screenshot.png

$ git branch
* tenfour
$ git shortlog -s -n --author="dougmencken"
    43  dougmencken