Cannot install master~2013-08-28_09.03.22_LibreOfficeDev_4.2.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86.msi

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Sat Aug 31 14:51:50 PDT 2013

On 29/08/13 22:49, Andras Timar wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> ... but perhaps some of the "special" options in scp2 didn't survive
>>> that and are still necessary for some extra magic to be enabled?
>>
>> Yes, BINARYTABLE and BINARYTABLE_ONLY flags had a crucial role here.
>
> After some fruitless attempts to understand AutoInstall's internals,
> finally I partially reverted 3f8c36caef76ee1f688d35d39ac5bffe5d0f8319.
> I'm sorry, I did not have more time. Windows installer is OK again.

i've given this a try and have something that appears to work, at least
if i look at the MSI in Orca i can see the same entries in the "Binary"
table, just in a different order but hopefully that's not a problem.

just pushed to master as b09c5286b84e712a524e3fd5ded904ba9e0f8e84,
please tell me if anything is still wrong.