Labels generation: CTR+A does not work

Dali medalibenmansour at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:56:55 PST 2013

Hi everyone,I've noticed 2 points when generating labels: - With LO 3.x
generation => Opening result document in LO 4.x versions lets you select all
labels by pressing CTR+A. - With LO 4.x generation => Opening result
document in LO 4.x versions does not allow you  to select all labels by
pressing CTR+A.It seems we have a problem with  L0 4.x in labels
generation.Any ideas about how to fix the bug ?