threaded progress bar & deadlock ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Wed Dec 4 13:25:12 PST 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 14:14 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Separately - we wanted to put the progress bar updates into a thread -
> and we should do that in the main thread I think.

	That's implemented on master. Only problem is we're just a bit too fast
to get back to the interactive main loop while threads are loading the
sheets; so double-clicking in the new start center gives us 2x attempts
to try to load the same file -> "General I/O error" - or a locking
problem.

	I guess that's worthy of some UX tweaking / investigation at least =)

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot