Please revert this commit...

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 01:53:14 PST 2013

On 12/05/2013 09:35 AM, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
> can you please revert
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a50a2111a31e4d9dd5e2659a146e9de8e292de75
> ?
>
> That one is still needed as the functionality I removed from below the
> scrollbar is still available in the Navigator. Now you cannot change the
> element by which you navigate anymore.

Oops, I was too aggressive with removing

> -void SwView::SetMoveType(sal_uInt16 nSet)
> -{
> -    sal_Bool bLastPage = m_nMoveType == NID_PGE;
> -    m_nMoveType = nSet;
> -    sal_Bool bNewPage = m_nMoveType == NID_PGE;
> -    if(bNewPage != bLastPage)
> -    {
> -        Color aColor(bNewPage ? COL_BLACK : VIEW_IMAGECOLOR);
> -        const TypeId aTypeId = TYPE(SwView);
> -        SwView* pView = (SwView*)SfxViewShell::GetFirst(&aTypeId);
> -        while( pView )
> -        {
> -            pView = (SwView*)SfxViewShell::GetNext(*pView, &aTypeId);
> -        }
> -    }
> -}

completely, erroneously assuming it effectively didn't do anything
anymore (I'd been called to action by aColor generating a
-Werror,-Wunused-variable now), failing to note the

   m_nMoveType = nSet;

part that is still needed.

I resurrected the hopefully correctly simplified version as
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c6abb084ef6b1f86734395058bcafc61458727b4>
"Partly revert 'Appears SwView::SetMoveType no longer really does
anything'" now, but cannot test, as I have no idea what "Now you cannot
change the element by which you navigate anymore" means.

Stephan