callgrind metrics was: Re: minutes of ESC call ...

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 04:18:40 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 17:23 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * Pending Action Items:
>     + actually produce callgrind performance metrics from VM (Matus)

So - it's running and producing callgrind profiles - Is it possible
somebody would be interested in them ? They are deleted after 10 days,
so that should be enough in that case I hope.

And the result (attached) is something like:
<date> <git-commit> <CEst-for-file1> <CEst-for-file2> ..

What files should it test ?
Currently it's empty.ods, empty.odt, and sample.xlsx - just some numbers
in there.
There can't be too many files nor big ones,  otherwise it takes too much
time.

Any ideas how to make this useful for you ?
Btw. it's in buildbot.git/loperf

Where should I upload this history.csv ?
Post to the list once in a week, or..?

Thanks,
Matus