[scalc 4.2]- headless option for multiple sheet

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 18:25:00 PST 2013

Hi Robinson,

Thanks for pointing out the python utility.
I tried all possible combinations of python (lo 4.0, 4.2, rpm), but
couldn't get it to work. my lo 4.0 and 4.2 come with python 3.3.0 , which
required code change to the attached code - and even after that, it refused
to connect to lo.
Again, I tried lo running, and not running scenarios.

I would prefer to not build dependency on 3rd party (python and boost are
well known for breaking with each upgrade).
I was hoping for a native implementation solution (C++ etension or Basic
macro)

The question is posted to dev in the hope that they'll pick up the feature
request.

Neeraj

--
=====
Intuition - is the inability to figure out the facts on which we based the