[scalc 4.2]- headless option for multiple sheet

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 18:51:14 PST 2013

Hi,

I should have mentioned that I can contribute code to this.
 my main language is C++, although I am not familiar with lo code base and
will need pointers of what to read and where to start.
 if attempting this in C++ is overwhelming for someone starting out,
perhaps I can attempt Basic macro.
  I have written one Basic macro before based on Burger example.

thanks
Neeraj

--
=====