Contributing a hyphen dictionary for Bahasa Melayu/Malay

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 00:27:14 PST 2013

Hi Bashirah,

I'm from Malaysia, and a member of Malaysian Open Source community.

Long time ago, we already embarked on the project to provide native Malay
translation of the menu, and also dictionary for OpenOffice, but it was
never completed. The project is l10n-ms in sourceforge.

If you need any help, do let me know. I will gather back the team, and
hopefully we can complete this.

I'm also not familiar with the technical setup. I'm sure someone in this
list would be able to help.

Thanks.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Bashirah Mazuki
<bashirah.mazuki at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi, a few months ago I picked up a really old project of mine. My notes
> were enough to complete it, but now it needs testing and I'm at loss as to
> how proceed. Please assume a very rusty skillset.
>
> Furthermore, if it's of interest, it is tailored to the Malaysian Melayu
> Baku ideal, so this it might not be useful much for Indonesian, at least
> without much modifications.
>
> -b-

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan