Easy export filter testing

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 00:59:54 PST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 05:23:21PM +0000, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:
>     + export crashers - pretty bad - help appreciated.
>     + much slower: 2 days for 4k documents of CPU time 8x wide so far.
>        + export each document into 3x formats.
>     + only running ODS, etc. run out space / memory / core-dumps etc.
>     + 800 rtf docs -> 41 export crashers for rtf/docx/odt
>         http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/test/rtf/

I started to fix these; I guess it would help a lot if
test::FiltersTest could do export testing as well, like: I put a bunch
of documents in a directory, specify what export filter to use, and it
would fail if some of them fail. (Probably the pass/fail separation is
not that meaningful for export, as AFAIK export always succeeds.)

Caolán, do I remember correctly that FiltersTest is your baby? Any
objections?

Thanks,

Miklos