No subject

Amul Mehta mht.amul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 01:11:52 PST 2013

Hello all ,
I am a 2nd year Computer Science undergraduate student. The work you people
do sounds extremely fascinating and interesting !! .
I am very much interested in contributing code to the Libre Office project.
Can someone just give me a brief overview of how to proceed ?.
I have a basic coding knowledge of C and C++ .
However , I am new to working on  an real world application like Libre
Office and the open source world  and would really appreciate if someone
could give me some help on how to start with  IRC .

 Thanks .

 Amul . Mehta