Example in Java

Fernand Vanrie sos at pmgroup.be
Mon Dec 9 01:31:42 PST 2013

Adriam, Miklos

indeed "insertstring" do not works when inserting text in a "tablecell"
we need to use "setstring" instead

code below shows how we need to now if we insert in a cell or in a textFrame

  if not isEmpty(oVC.Cell)  then
        oVC.cell.setstring(BMname) ' insertstring do not works here
      endif
     if isEmpty(oVC.TextFrame) and isEmpty(oVC.Cell) then
     oVc.gotostart(true)'alle tekst geselecteerd
     oVc.text.InsertString(oVC,BMname,True)
     endif

hope it helps

Fernand