Example in Java

Adriam Delgado Rivero adrivero at uci.cu
Mon Dec 9 12:31:59 PST 2013

See: the platform I use is Linux (Kubuntu 13.10) but does not work in ubuntu (do not think that is relevant).
Now I use the libraries lib/ridl.jar, lib/unoil.jar, lib/juh.jar code according to the needs.
http://api.libreoffice.org/examples/java/Text/SWriter.java
also I have more code that uses the method InsetString SetString and none work and give the same error.