[lo-4.2] regview fails to show rdb files

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:18:53 PST 2013

Hi ,

I pulled a 4.2 version on Nov 23 and again today. Both seem to show this
behaviour.
The regview doesn't show the rdb file

$./instdir/ure/bin/regview  ./instdir/program/types/oovbaapi.rdb
     open registry "./instdir/program/types/oovbaapi.rdb" failed

I created an rdb file using idlc and regmerge, which has no such issue.
I suspect this is causing some other unexplained issues for me on centos
6.2.
Has anyone else run into this ?
Any advise on how to approach would be appreciated.

thx
Neeraj
--
=====
Intuition - is the inability to figure out the facts on which we based the