[lo-4.2] regview fails to show rdb files

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 08:27:00 PST 2013

On 12/10/2013 05:06 PM, Neeraj Rai wrote:
> thanks for the explanation- it makes things clear.
>
> Would you happen to know if running an uno server or connecting to it,
> is affected by this?
>
> Background:
>   Robinson Tyron put up on github recently a python utility to convert
> xls sheets to csv using headless option in response to another post
> https://github.com/colonelqubit/libreconverter
>
> I ran into issues running libreconverter.py
> It works with 4.0.0.3 but fails for 4.2 with error about whitespace in
> oovbaapi.rdb

That's odd.  I just tried with a fresh checkout of that libreconverter
and it works fine here (modulo an unrelated problem with how it finds
the LO installation) against my local LO 4.2 build.

What is the exact error output you get, and what's the input file you
feed into it (can you make it available somewhere)?

Stephan