4.2 BugHunting Session + QA Meeting Minutes

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 13:37:18 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a quick thank-you to everyone who participated in the 4.2
BugHunting Session this past weekend. I saw a few new faces in the QA
IRC channel, and I answered a slew of questions about LibreOffice on
the reddit posts announcing the event.

We'll have a little after-action discussion at the next QA Meeting
talking about what went well for us during the 4.2 BugHunting Session
and what we might do differently for our next community event.

Speaking of...it looks like we were so busy last week that I forgot to
spam everyone with the QA Meeting Minutes :-) Here are the notes from
our last meeting:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/December_02

And here is the agenda for our upcoming meeting:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/December_16

We've got a number of great things either completed or in the works, including
- Big updates to the BSA
- Beta-testing the Feedback site
- Buildbot improvements
- New bibisect repo(s)
...and more!

I hope to see all of you at the Dec 16th meeting!
(see wiki page for the minutiae)

Cheers,
--R