For libmspub A Dependency Missing from "Required" List

laurent alonso laurent.alonso at inria.fr
Mon Dec 16 04:34:50 PST 2013

On 15 déc. 2013, at 06:05, Alan Feuerbacher wrote:

> Hi,

	Hello Alan,

> I'm following one of the contacts on your webpage www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/libmspub/
>
> In configuring libmspub, "configure" complained that "librevenge" was missing. I found and installed that program. The libmspub's configure was happy and everything installed ok.

we are actually working on creating a new library librevenge, see for details :
http://fridrich.blogspot.fr/2013/11/libreoffice-import-filters-what-is.html .

Unfortunately, this also means that there exists two versions of each concerned filters :
- the actual version based on the libwpd/libwpg libraries: libmspub-0.0.4,
- and the future version based on librevenge: libmspub-0.1.0,
and that some webpages are not yet updated :-~

--
  Amicalement,
    Laurent.