LibO 4.2.0.0 - Configuration page

Thomas Krumbein thomas.krumbein at documentfoundation.org
Mon Dec 16 23:19:28 PST 2013

Hi Niklas,

Am 16.12.2013 18:44, schrieb Niklas Johansson:
> Hi Thomas
>
> Did you find any good way to disable the Expert Config page?

Yes, I found a way :) It is the way you discribe below, just to remove
the whole option-page. That will work in most cases.

Aditional - the information that Kendy has added a config item, is very
helpful :)

I guess, this will solve the problems.

So - at the moment I am collecting all those infos and bring them to an
Tiddy-Wiki - which I will then published on our Wiki-sides.

First step will be in German - second in english :)

Thanks for your help and best regards

Thomas

> Searching the code I found this:
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/configmgr/source/winreg.cxx
[..]

--
## Unterstützung der freien Office Suite
## http://de.libreOffice.org  - www.LibreOffice.org