I need some help to improve the crash testing

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:00:57 PST 2013

Hey,

as you might now we have our crash testing script running on a VM and I
added support for testing the export part. However I now need your help in
classifying the file formats.

W need the information which format is imported into which application.
That determines the export formats that we use.

Additionally I need from the people doing the work on fixing crashes and
looking through validation errors the formats that we should use in the
export testing. Currently I have ods, xls and xlsx for calc, odt, rtf, doc
and docx for writer.

Please write me the format and the name of the export filter as needed by
storeToURL. I'll add that to the script and will hopefully soon be able to
provide results for a first full scale import/export testing run.

Regards,
Markus

Btw. you should state if you need validation for your formats. For
everything except for odf and ooxml I would also need the linux tool that
can validate the files.