Happy Holidays from SKS Media of London

SKS Media introductions at sksmediaoflondon.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 07:29:18 PST 2013

Hi there

We know you're busy so just a quick shout to say Happy Holidays & a Successful 2014 to you and yours!

If you have time, please do take a peek at our latest Mews-letter. In it you should find many exciting things, including a message from the Investment Director at Stanley Gibbons.

You might like to know too that we have been conducting very successful SKS Bespoke e-campaigns in several sectors, and clients have been receiving a minimum ROI of 500%. These work particularly well in the High Net Worth space
and feature the SKS databases (now 3M HNW globally), plus select social media efforts and 'Intellipost'.

Special offers for marketing too can be seen at the usual link: http://tinyurl.com/d9h45uf.

Thanks for your kind attention and we hope to working with you sometime in 2014!

With best regards

John Winters

Account Director

SKS Media London

T: +44 (0) 203 286 8737 ddi Hunter Group

W: http://www.niche-advertising.co.uk

‘SKS Media – high net worth marketing, when you need it!’

 The Brand Magazine London (TBML)

“Top 5% global brands, top 5% global readership….”

… for the discerning.

http://tinyurl.com/cj3gntx

** STOP PRESS: Q4 2013 newsletter >> http://tinyurl.com/qhurf32

** if you feel you have received this email in error. please simply hit REPLY and SEND as is. Thanks!