*/workben, what is that?

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at collabora.com
Thu Dec 19 08:41:38 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-19 at 17:50 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was checking something and I came around a vcl/workben with a
> suspiciously looking makefile.mk (looks dmake to me), and after
> searching I found a few more workbens but nothing indicating what is it.
>
> Any idea what is that, seems bit rot to me, do I need to worry about
> updating anything there?

I use sc/workben sometimes to store stuff that's important for us Calc
developers but have no relevance in the build.  Things like standalone
OpenCL detector code that we could use as a reference code, script used
to generate UTF-16 codes for some localized hard-coded text etc.

For your purpose, you can just ignore those. No worry about updating
them, but I don't want them removed.

Kohei