[libreoffice-projects] [ANN] LIbreOffice 4.2.0 RC1 available

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:36:00 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I used the regular (32-bit) build, which the download page suggested,
> and which I have always used. Should I be using the 64-bit build? I'll
> try that today.

both should work for 10.9... I would just like a confirmation that the
64 bits build works (which I think it does... as the problem seems to
be tied to the signing of the Python Framework.. which is not
delivered in the 64 bits build (unnecessary since the target 10.8+
already have a suitable system python)

Norbert