Convite: From Mrs Grace Lucas - sex 27 dez 2013 19:00 - 20:00 (gracelu008 at globomail.com)

Grace Lucas gracelu008 at globomail.com
Fri Dec 27 12:53:08 PST 2013

Você foi convidado para o seguinte evento.

Título: From Mrs Grace Lucas
 From Mrs Grace Lucas

With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Grace Lucas

nationality of Solomon Island. I am married to Mr. Robert Lucas director
J.R Industries Cote d'Ivoire.We were married for 46

years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.

And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six
months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the liver

and stroke). Before my husband died last year there is this sum $10.8
Million Dollars that he deposited with a bank here In

Ivory Coast. Presently this money is still in the bank.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good fearing
brother or sister that will utilize this fund the

way I am going to instruct herein.
I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my
late.husband to help Less privilaged people,

orphanages,widows and doing charity work. I took this decision because I
don't have any child that will inherit this fund,

And I don't want in any way where this money will be used in an unGodly
way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand

you over this Fund.
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always

remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer
Surgery.Write back as soon as possible any delay in your

reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.
Hoping to read from you asap.remain bless.

Mrs Grace Lucas

Please reply to my private email here  ( gracelucas001 at gmail.com)
Quando: sex 27 dez 2013 19:00 – 20:00 São Paulo
Agenda: gracelu008 at globomail.com
Quem:
     (A lista de convidados foi ocultada por solicitação do organizador)

Detalhes do evento:
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=bTUwdTEwMDc4bnR2MnRwM2ZtbDVtcm5uamMgbGlicmVvZmZpY2VAbGlzdHMuZnJlZWRlc2t0b3Aub3Jn&tok=MjQjZ3JhY2VsdTAwOEBnbG9ib21haWwuY29tOTYwYjQwZGQ0YzcwNDE5ODM3MGE2Y2ZlNzVlZDk2M2UxZWRlOWVkYg&ctz=America/Sao_Paulo&hl=pt_BR

Convite do Google Agenda: https://www.google.com/calendar/

Você está recebendo este e-mail de cortesia na conta
libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org por ser um participante deste evento.

Para não receber mais notificações futuras sobre este evento, recuse-o.
Você também pode se inscrever para ter uma conta do Google em
https://www.google.com/calendar/ e controlar suas configurações de
notificação de toda a sua agenda.