Base tests are disabled?

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Fri Feb 1 00:16:23 PST 2013

Hi Marcos,

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:23:27PM -0200, Marcos Souza <marcos.souza.org at gmail.com> wrote:
> [marcos at jedi core]$ make dbaccess.subsequentcheck
> cd dbaccess && make -j 2 -rs subsequentcheck
> /mnt/dados/gitroot/core/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:44: ***
> gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered:
> /mnt/dados/gitroot/core/solver/unxlngi6/bin/ConnectivityTools.jar.  Stop.
> make: *** [dbaccess.subsequentcheck] Error 2
>
> There is something that we can do for enable these tests again? Or threy're
> useless(I doubt...)?

Here's the output here:

$ make dbaccess.subsequentcheck
cd dbaccess && make -j 4 -rs subsequentcheck
[build JUT] dbaccess_ju_complex
[build JUT] dbaccess_ju_unoapi
[build SCK] dbaccess
[build SCK] loaded modules: dbaccess

Possibly you need to run a toplevel 'make subsequentcheck' first, to be
able to run a partial subsequentcheck -- as a module-level make won't
notice some dependencies are missing (e.g. from qadevOOo.)

Miklos