How-to to write help content ?

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:02:03 PST 2013

On 01/02/2013 16:18, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Hi Andras,
>
> To keep you update, I've checkouted the file on svn, build the
> extension, and installed it on LibO 4.
> I got the menu entries, now trying to understand how it works :)

So some pieces are missing from svn, the most important is the template,
but I've been able to find it elsewhere. I've also found the
documentation, it's old but gives some understanding. Now
checking/correcting the macros with the last LibO changes.
Once finished, I'll update the extension with the good scripts and the
template directory and will upload everything on my server.
I didn't retrieve the /image/ directory which has also been deleted on
svn, I don't think we need it.
When we will be ready, I'll send a mail to organize a workflow with the
developers.

Kind regards
Sophie