LibreOffice Development [ Comments in .pptx ] (Annotations Issue)

Vinaya Mandke vinayamandke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:45:14 PST 2013

Hi,

I have now improved on the representation and am storing the fields in
CommentList vector inside SlidePersist.

Again I have found out a few more things...

   - CreateXShapes (presentationfragmenthandler) calls
   - CreateAndInsert() // pptshape which further calls createAndInsert() //
   shape.cxx creatInstance()
   - here there is no identified implementation for Annotations as there is
   for Notes (com.sun.star.presentation.NotesShape)
   - Similar kind of flow is followed for .odp and ximppage.cxx populates
   the XAnnotations for Start Element and End Element

Which data structure needs to be populated for an Annotation to be
displayed (rendered )?

Regards,

Vinaya