Request: (Links to) Impress files for testing repair feature

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at suse.com
Mon Feb 4 03:05:42 PST 2013

Hi,

I was trying to fix a problem which occurs while the user tries to open
a pptx file which has a .ppt extension. LibreOffice seems to throw a
'broken file' dialog and providing options to the user to repair it.

I was trying to fix it by avoiding that annoying dialog and opening the
pptx cleanly, but unfortunately, I don't know the 'repair' functionality
of LibreOffice much and I don't want to break existing 'fix/repair'
functionality.

It would be really helpful, if somebody shares (link(s) to) slide
deck(s) (ppt and/or pptx and/or odp), which (is actually broken and)
when opened with LibreOffice shows the repair dialog and actually fixes
the slides.

PS: Please share links to avoid flooding the mailing list (and mailboxes
:) ).

Thanks a lot!
Muthu Subramanian