BUG#55846

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Feb 5 09:34:25 PST 2013

Hi Janit,

Janit Anjaria píše v Út 05. 02. 2013 v 21:01 +0530:

> I just completed the concept patch for BUG #55846 , and hence the code
> makes the font size to produce a drop down.

Great - can you please send the patch for review?  Either to gerrit, or
just attach to your mail, like described here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Preparing_patches

> I played around with the UX quite a lot so as to fix it but i dont
> find a loop hole in it.

I am not sure I understand - can you describe more, or do a screenshot,
and highlight there what you have in mind?

Thank you a lot,
Kendy