About fdo#53320 MacOs, "unidentified developer" error - GateKeeper

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 5 11:23:07 PST 2013

Thorsten,

In fact, my initial post on this thread comes from a comment I wanted to add
to this bugtracker.
After a while, I considered it could be more appropriate to create a new
topic on dev mailing list instead of putting a new comment. I thought it
could be interesting that several core devs talk about it.
I recognize I should have quoted some comments or at least summarize them
here.

Julien