libvisio compile on Red Hat Enterprise 6.3 (CentOS 6)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 03:07:28 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 21:08 -0800, Leon Kofman wrote:

> /var/depot/libvisio-0.0.24/src/conv/raw/vsd2raw.cpp:251: undefined
> reference to `WPXFileStream::WPXFileStream(char const*)'

I don't know if Fridrich as a dedicated list for libvisio questions, but
perhaps your libwpd stream is too old, or for some other reason misses
the symbols,
nm -D /usr/lib/libwpd-stream-*.so |c++filt |grep WPXFileStream
might be of some use to see if the undefined references are actually in
the stream lib and you're failing to link against it for some reason, or
are linking against it but it misses the symbols.

C.