fdo#40465 code pointers wanted (writer: page jumps when number of pages next to each other on screen changes)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 04:40:19 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 11:55 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> Can someone point me to the code where the page to be painted is
> calculated from the row/column position of the page?

Is it any use to you to put a breakpoint in SwView::SetVisArea and step
into SwCrsrShell::VisPortChgd -> ViewShell::VisPortChgd to see what
looks like relevant calculations and/or a breakpoint on
SwViewImp::SetFirstVisPage.

All of which is riddled with German comments so a translation strike on
those would help mightily.

C.