Make help

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Sat Feb 9 07:39:14 PST 2013

Hi Gergo,

On Sat, 2013-02-09 at 16:12 +0100, Gergő Mocsi wrote:
> I'm trying to build LibreOffice, downloaded whit Git. I'm a trainee in
> Hugary. I get this error with make:

	Fun ! :-) so - I suspect that (unless you're hacking with some Java
stuff) that if you add:

	--without-java

	to your autogen.lastrun you'll avoid the problem in the first instance.
There should be no huge need for compiling with Java these days I think.
Failing that - it looks like you don't have the right java installed
and/or your javac is behaving oddly :-)

	Potentially some update-alternatives selection of a newer JVM, and/or
logging out & in again (in SUSE having installed the right Java is/was
necessary to get JAVA_HOME into the environment in the deep past) might
help.

	Hope that helps ! :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.