About macro VALIDTAB (sc module)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 12 14:36:57 PST 2013

Hello,

Getting this with cppcheck:
sc/source/core/data/document.cxx
760	syntaxError	error	syntax error

Here are the lines:
    755 bool ScDocument::RenameTab( SCTAB nTab, const rtl::OUString& rName,
bool /* bUpdateRef */,
    756         bool bExternalDocument )
    757 {
    758     bool    bValid = false;
    759     SCTAB   i;
    760     if VALIDTAB(nTab)

Then I get this:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/inc/address.hxx#126
    124 #define VALIDCOL(nCol)                  (ValidCol(nCol))
    125 #define VALIDROW(nRow)                  (ValidRow(nRow))
    126 #define VALIDTAB(nTab)                  (ValidTab(nTab))
    127 #define VALIDCOLROW(nCol,nRow)          (ValidColRow(nCol,nRow))

I suppose there's a reason for these macros but I must recognize I don't get
it :-(
Someone to explain or let a quick comment in the code for the next beotian
like me?

Julien