mingw build is currently broken

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Feb 15 03:23:12 PST 2013

Hi Andras,

Tor Lillqvist píše v Pá 15. 02. 2013 v 13:01 +0200:

> It am fairly sure that the breakage is a consequence of the recently
> introduced dependency on the svt and tl libraries to the helplinker
> library.

Any chance we can move the code that is needed in helplinker somewhere
higher the hierarchy than in svt / tl, and remove the dependency on svt
and tl again, please?  The SyntaxHighlighter class seems to be quite
self-contained when I quickly looked, so hopefully it might be easy?

Would be better not to have to build 1/2 of LO to have the build
tools :-)

Thank you a lot,
Kendy