minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Feb 15 03:54:50 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 08:36 +0100, Christina Rossmanith wrote:
> That is exactly what I thought when interacting with gerrit
> but didn't put it into words yet.

	Heh - thanks for that - I -believe- that this has got fixed already
(thanks to Norbert!) - so, we should look friendlier :-)

	Are there any other similar bits of sand in the interaction machinery
that might put people off around the place that we can easily fix ?
Somone mentioned to me privately that apparently even if you get a -2
you get a mail containing the text:

	"Thank you for your patch!  It has been merged to
	 LibreOffice."

	Which is suitably friendly encouraging but ... ;-) perhaps inaccurate -
not sure if anyone can substantiate that ?

	ATB,

		Michael.