Happy Birthday, Document Foundation!

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Sun Feb 17 05:15:20 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

exactly one year ago, February 17th 2012, The Document Foundation was
established as a charitable Foundation under German law (gemeinnützige
rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts).

So far, it has proven to be the ideal entity for reflecting the
LibreOffice's community needs. I am proud and honoured to be part of
this project, part of this community, and part of TDF.

I would like to thank all of you who have contributed to the success of
our common goal - all developers, marketeers, localizers,
administrators, designers, testers, donors, adopters, users and everyone
else involved. You have made possible what the community has been
dreaming of for a decade, and we all can be excited about the future!

Florian