regarding patch 38838

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:52:02 PST 2013

I've changed several files.
When I try to 'make' : a lot of stuff is printed regarding XShape,
CustomShapeGeometry, PointSequence, etc

Then error is printed as :

diff.cxx:332:Assertion
Test name: SdFiltersTest::test
double equality assertion failed
- Expected: 3433903
- Actual  : 0
- Delta   : 1e-08
- startColor

Failures !!!
Run: 3   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export GDBCPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" # for interactive debugging
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking
and retry.
make[1]: *** [/home/elixir/lo/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/CppunitTest/sd_regression_test.test] Error 1

Can't get rid of it and i don't have any clue too, please guide !

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards
Prashant