Website Repository on FDO

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Mon Feb 18 00:40:25 PST 2013

Hi Rob,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:50:40AM +0100, Rob Snelders <programming at ertai.nl> wrote:
> There is a Website repository on FDO. But as far as I know it is only
> used for the bugassistant. The cgit reports that this repo is obsolete
> but it isn't. Also is there a lot of stuff that isn't used anymore.

If you are sure that a branch is not used, I think you're allowed to
delete it with 'git push origin :branch_name'.

> Can this repo be cleaned up? And the obsolete-tag be removed. Or can
> we move the bugassistant to a other repo so it isn't tagged as obsolete.

Right now modifying the description of a repo isn't easy, hopefully
Michael can help with that. :)

> Also after last change I get this error when pushing patches:
> "remote: grep: hooks/obsolete-tags: No such file or directory"
> I can push to the repo however so it isn't a big problem.

This is easier, the git hooks are now in git, I just submitted:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/2220

to fix that.

Thanks for reporting!

Miklos