efforts reducing configuration data

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:14:28 PST 2013

Hi,

There was some effort to reduce our configuration data size[1].
Also, if someone finds time, please review feature/fontsubtitutions[2]
We don't need to parse all the data on startup and keep it in memory.
Next biggest file is
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/TableWizard.xcu
It's really pointlessly put into configuration I'd say, effectively
read-only etc.
But this one is tricky.
It's java based table wizard [2], so not sure how to convert it.
No idea what it is / does also.
Maybe it will be converted to python ? If so, with this in mind to
simplify the configuration-part converting?
Anyhow, it's not possible to directly use xmlreader.
Someone has an idea what to do about this one ?

Thanks,
Matus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d1f7124c4bec104d0ee12927cba3f67f56b11829
[2] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/fontsubtitutions