BUG#41572

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:34:49 PST 2013

Hey Thorsten!

I hope this idea is not modified and is a must need for libreoffice and so
i can work on it with full dedication so as to make it a task.

Hence i am noting down certain code pointers which i figure out are
important and changes can be one of the ways to bring about the intended
change:

1> We need to include a PresObjKind which mentions something for the custom
animation : *"PRESOBJ_CSTMANIM"
*
* *so you may view it here :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sd/inc/pres.hxx#28

2>As mentioned in point 1 , parallely i think we also need to put the case
of the PresObj for Custom Animation in GetPresObj and CreatePresObj  :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sd/source/core/sdpage.cxx#pSdrObj

If you think there is some change in the thought process/approach needed in
the same please do let me know and i would also like to know if we need to
make any kind of change in the CustomAnimationPane.cxx :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sd/source/ui/animations/CustomAnimationPane.cxx

Hope to receive a quick reply.

Regards,
Janit