RHEL-5 baseline, was Re: minutes of ESC call ...

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 13:09:31 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 17:08 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	+ RHEL5 base for tinderbox running (Caolan)
> 		+ 64bit builds running locally, pending migration to new
> 		  build hardware, if 64bit works turn on 32bit

The 32bit and 64bit RHEL-5 baseline release-style tinderboxes are
uploading to...
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/Linux-x86@34-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline/
for the last week or so. They *should* be with dbus enabled, which
*should* mean that they work out of the box wrt android remote control
stuff (and should mean that finally under GNOME the default for
universal builds is that your laptop won't embarassingly power-save
during your presentation)

I'd really like for qa to have a look at these builds, and
compare/contrast to the RHEl-4-ish baseline builds of
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/Linux-x86_10-Release-Configuration/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-Configuration/
on the basis that the RHEL-5 ones are hopefully what we make available
for download.

(turns out that there really isn't any available TDF hardware for these,
so they're running locally until there some TDF hardware, pending budget
finalization I guess)

C.