Regression - LO Writer 4.0

r_ouellette ray.ouellette at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 19 17:56:22 PST 2013

Thank you Miklos and Jan for your suggestions.

I'm a power user of different office applications (like LO -- and OOo since
it's debut) but Im not a programmer.

Bibisect seems interesting but anyhow quite heavy to install, even in a
virtual machine... Maybe I'll give it a try.

The regression I observed appeared with 4.0 (I think the first one I tried
was a beta before RC1) and it was not present in 3.6.x series.

When I read bibisect use, they talk about a single digit version, 3.6
against 3.6.any and not 4.0 against 3.6... I don't want to install something
heavy for nothing :-(

4.0.1 is coming, I'll check with this version before going further...

Raymond