problem regarding setting up with gerrit

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:53:33 PST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to setup myself with gerrit by following up the instructions in
the documentation proveided on :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup

I have successfully setup the ssh key pair, and uploaded the public key in
preferences. I've also created config as mentioned on the page.

But the issue is, when I try to test the connection (in the LibO git
directory), by doing : 'ssh logerrit', following is the message I get :

elixir at ubuntu:~/lo$ ssh logerrit
*Permission denied (publickey).*

How should I proceed in this case. Any help shall be highly appreciable !

Thanks
Prashant Pandey