New feature in Calc: Stepped Lines graphs

Eric Seynaeve eric at seynaeve.be
Wed Feb 20 12:38:40 PST 2013

On Wednesday 20 February 2013 11:09:06 Regina Henschel wrote:
> In Gnumeric I see an interpolation with stepped lines. Is it that, what
> you want to get? If yes, then I would not implement them as new chart
> type in LO, but use the same way as in Gnumeric and make it a new kind
> of interpolation.

I looked it up and indeed, this shows what I want.
I have taken screenshots of how it looks in Gnumeric and in my code (so far).
Also, I have saved the Gnumeric file as ODF. All of this is attached to the
bug report for posterity ;-)

> There exists already a request for ODF1.3 to specify such interpolation.
> If LO will implement them too, it will become more likely, that they
> will be specified in ODF1.3.

Nice. Can I have a look at this proposal somewhere online or do you need to be
an OASIS member ?

Thanks a lot for the information Regina.

Eric