New feature in Calc: Stepped Lines graphs

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Feb 21 08:16:35 PST 2013

I wrote:
> To your question, step-start, step-end, step-center-x, and
> step-center-y (without any prefix) are added as permissible values to
> ODF1.3 (thanks to Andreas Guelzow of Gnumeric fame), so I would simply
> go and use those. I would assume Gnumeric reads, or soonish will read,
> those. If it is little effort, of course it would be friendly to read
> those gnm: values too and map accordingly.

This is more a note to self than to you, Eric - once this is in, we
should document it on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes

Also, it would be good to conditionalize exporting the new attribute
value along these lines:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes#ODF_version_choice_-_Code

Cheers,

-- Thorsten