hello and introduction

Jonathan Nadeau jnadeau at accessiblecomputingfoundation.org
Fri Feb 22 19:00:35 PST 2013

Hello list,

My name is Jonathan Nadeau and I'm the executive director of the
Accessible Computing Foundation located here

http://www.accessiblecomputingfoundation.org

I'm looking to fund some developers to fix some accessibility bugs with
Libreoffice and the Orca screen reader. I was hoping either someone on
the list would be interested in fixing some bugs or that the list might
know of some people that would like to earn some money to fix some bugs.
Please let me know if this is not the right place to look for help or if
there are any other suggestions. Thanks for your time and help.